Saturday, October 3, 2009

Still here

I know I haven't updated in a while. I haven't had much to talk about lately. I got diverted this summer finishing up a Harry Potter fanfic I started shortly after the release of the final book. Not exactly productive for my career, but good practice at character development. I went to Tanzania this summer and got a ton of ideas for a story I've been working on. I think I'm going to try to do NaNoWriMo because I'm not actively working on anything original at the moment. I currently have two books I could work on. I kind of want to try my hand at the sci-fi idea but I think the fantasy novel might be a little easier since I have more experience at it. So anyway, I am still writing, but school is in full swing now so time is tighter.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what was happening with your novels. Good to know they're not being forgotten :)

    ReplyDelete